May 11, 2010:
- 8:33 PM Changeset  by
- Fix a weird case where two rooms would be selected in Colloquies.
- 7:32 PM Changeset  by
- Some last minute tweaks.
- 7:12 PM Ticket #2083 (Crash when closing window) created by
- I was using a Release build of Colloquy, from source. I was joined to 3 …
- 1:06 PM Ticket #2082 (Buttons in browser have inconsistent padding with the rest of the OS.) created by
- The buttons in the bottom right of the browser have an externally …
May 10, 2010:
- 11:11 PM Ticket #2079 (Default window should be the main window, not Connections) closed by
- worksforme: When you close a window in colloquy, you simply have a connection to the …
- 11:07 PM Ticket #2077 (need to install indent for efnet?) closed by
- invalid: Some efnet servers have always needed identd. Try a different server from …
- 11:06 PM Ticket #2076 (Mobile Colloquy from source crash) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in
- 11:04 PM Ticket #2081 (Popover doesn't dismiss when room is selected) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 9:37 PM Changeset  by
- Dismiss the popover when selecting a row in the Colloquies popover. #2081
- 8:58 PM Ticket #2080 (Text is cut off on push notification screen) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 8:47 PM Changeset  by
- Fix footer text wrapping in the push edit view. Fixes #2080.
- 4:19 PM Ticket #2081 (Popover doesn't dismiss when room is selected) created by
- When a room is selected via the "Colloquies" popover in portrait mode, the …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #2080 (Text is cut off on push notification screen) created by
- 1. Open Colloquy for first time. 2. Tap on New Connection 3. Tap on Push …
May 9, 2010:
- 8:01 PM Changeset  by
- Prevent idle sleep when plugged in to power.
- 5:38 PM Ticket #2079 (Default window should be the main window, not Connections) created by
- Hey there. Using Colloquy 2.3 (4693) on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 Simply, …
- 5:34 PM Changeset  by
- Fix a leak.
- 5:29 PM Changeset  by
- Fix two leaks, _umichNoIdentdCaptcha and _failedNickname (fixing two more …
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
- Small tweak.
- 5:11 PM Changeset  by
- Fix Mac build.
- 5:09 PM Changeset  by
- Fix two analyzer warnings.
- 5:03 PM Changeset  by
- Make MVSafeAdoptAssign and firends Clang analyzer friendly.
- 11:29 AM Changeset  by
- Fix typo.
- 9:41 AM Ticket #2078 (right click on channel tab broken) created by
- I think if I left click on one channel tab but then right click on a …
- 8:23 AM Changeset  by
- Darker selected section header.
- 7:48 AM Changeset  by
- Center the title in landscape too.
- 7:41 AM Changeset  by
- More action sheet titles in more places.
- 1:23 AM Changeset  by
- Fix remaining table view selection issues.
- 1:11 AM Changeset  by
- Fix another table view selection issue.
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
- Don't select the next controller on delete on iPhone.
May 8, 2010:
- 11:55 PM Changeset  by
- Show the selected username in the action sheet title.
- 11:46 PM Changeset  by
- Better hardware keyboard support.
- 11:17 PM Changeset  by
- Code clean up.
- 11:01 PM Changeset  by
- Fix flaky table view selection.
- 8:32 PM Changeset  by
- Add larger toolbar images for iPad.
- 7:40 PM Changeset  by
- Remove a line.
- 7:38 PM Changeset  by
- Add a hack to center the title in English locales for portrait mode.
- 7:26 PM Changeset  by
- Make the title look better. Still not centered in portrait, but centered …
- 5:24 PM Changeset  by
- Fix the keyboard on iPad so it stays open while switching chats.
- 3:21 PM Changeset  by
- Don't panic with the iPad.
- 1:57 PM Ticket #2077 (need to install indent for efnet?) created by
- whats going on now? please advise
May 6, 2010:
- 3:00 PM Ticket #2076 (Mobile Colloquy from source crash) created by
- Running from source on iPad. After short while of watching channels …
May 3, 2010:
- 10:44 PM Changeset  by
- Don't migrate old preferences over anymore
- 10:37 PM Changeset  by
- Some clean up to prevent asking for the infoDictionary twice.
- 3:31 PM Ticket #2075 (Crash fix for iPhone OS 4.0) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #2057. This patch doesn't fix the problem and will lead to a …
- 6:58 AM Ticket #2075 (Crash fix for iPhone OS 4.0) created by
- I don't know how to post a diff file exactly, but in …
May 2, 2010:
- 9:11 PM Changeset  by
- Fix the build…
- 9:08 PM Changeset  by
- Only update defaults some of the time
- 8:57 PM Changeset  by
- Don't try and remove items from Settings.bundle; we can't write there on …
- 7:55 PM Changeset  by
- Fix some typos, always remove preferences in the simulator.
- 7:19 PM Changeset  by
- Remove preferences on devices they don't apply to.
- 6:30 PM Changeset  by
- Add in /names
- 2:06 PM Changeset  by
- Fix building for iPad with the device 3.2 SDK.
- 1:53 PM Ticket #2074 ("One File per Session Day" log setting doesn't work.) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #1850
- 7:42 AM Ticket #2074 ("One File per Session Day" log setting doesn't work.) created by
- I have the log settings set to "One File per Session Day" and it puts all …
- 6:58 AM Ticket #2073 (Timestamps are inconsistently zero-padded) created by
- Timestamps in the morning are zero-padded (i.e., 09:55am), but timestamps …
May 1, 2010:
- 10:47 PM Changeset  by
- More fixes for 3.1 and stuff.
- 9:59 PM Changeset  by
- Some warning clean up when building for 3.1.
- 9:44 PM Changeset  by
- Allow building against the 3.1.x SDKs.
- 9:25 PM Changeset  by
- Make it 1.2.
- 8:00 PM Changeset  by
- Some clean up for my previous commit.
- 7:52 PM Changeset  by
- Do stuff to hide more stuff.
- 6:38 PM Changeset  by
- Move some things out for ifdef OBJC.
- 3:43 PM Changeset  by
- Do stuff to hide stuff.
- 10:42 AM Changeset  by
- Don't show any alerts with text fields, since the layout and positioning …
- 10:20 AM Changeset  by
- Prevent normal alerts from jumping around. Alerts with text fields are …
- 8:37 AM Changeset  by
- Really fix the landscape navigation controller issue.
- 12:02 AM Ticket #2003 (Keyboard shortcuts inconsitant with Mac way of life) closed by
- wontfix: Regular up/down arrow keys without command key also move to the beginning …
Apr 30, 2010:
- 1:58 PM Ticket #2071 (Colloquy History) closed by
- worksforme: Colloquy -> Preferences, check "Log Chat Room sessions" in the Transcripts …
- 10:52 AM Ticket #2072 (website: Chrome users see "Welcome Safari User") created by
- At http://colloquy.info/ chrome users see "Welcome Safari User" …
Apr 29, 2010:
- 7:03 PM Ticket #2071 (Colloquy History) created by
- Hi This is my first time using colloquy on os x. My question is how do I …
- 1:43 AM Ticket #2070 (Dragging a link into Colloquy "stickies" hyperlink mode) created by
- Reproducing 1. Open Colloquy, 1. Drag a hyperlink from Safari or …
Apr 27, 2010:
- 10:19 PM Ticket #2069 (Sidebar doesn't update after /part) created by
- In the latest nightly, I cannot type /part or /leave to leave only one …
- 10:05 PM Ticket #2067 (Attempted rejoin from computer sleep when getting auto-kicked from channel ...) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of (or at least caused by the same issue as) #2051
- 10:04 PM Ticket #2068 (can't uncheck auto-join room) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #1932. As a workaround, you can hit cmd + 1, selecting the …
- 10:01 PM Changeset  by
- Readd the done button to the whois modal view
- 10:42 AM Ticket #2068 (can't uncheck auto-join room) created by
- Hi! No rush on this as it's not a huge blocker, but I noticed that I …
Apr 26, 2010:
- 11:24 AM Ticket #2067 (Attempted rejoin from computer sleep when getting auto-kicked from channel ...) created by
- I have ##php open, which uses join-throttling if you're not registered …
Apr 25, 2010:
- 6:51 AM Ticket #2066 (Confused channel order when connecting to Colloquy as bouncer (from the ...) created by
- I'm using a MBP with Colloquy. Whenever I connect to Colloquy running on …
- 3:18 AM Ticket #1994 (Exception on quit: -[NSConcreteAttributedString initWithString:] called ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r4844. Thanks for the patch, but i decided to prevent it in code, …
- 3:16 AM Ticket #1063 (New Leopard Behavior Causes Console Error Message (no Crash)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r4844
- 3:13 AM Changeset  by
- prevent calling [NSAttributedString initWithString:] with a nil string …
Apr 24, 2010:
- 1:05 PM Ticket #1921 (message selection disappears after message window loses and regains focus) closed by
- worksforme: can't reproduce, the selection doesn't change here (except blue -> grey -> …
Apr 23, 2010:
- 7:59 PM Changeset  by
- Make the rest of the modal views subclasses of CQModalNavigationController
- 7:24 PM Changeset  by
- Fix an issue where navigation controllers don't pop navigation items on …
- 6:52 PM Changeset  by
- Some clean up.
- 4:54 PM Changeset  by
- Position the alertview correctly on appearance
- 4:09 PM Changeset  by
- tableView:heightForRowAtIndexPath: instead of manually setting the height …
- 1:45 PM Changeset  by
- Set a better height on the textview in a cell in landscape, on the ipad.
Apr 22, 2010:
- 3:23 PM Changeset  by
- Select the previous chat view controller after closing one and update the …
- 10:24 AM Ticket #2065 (will not connect to mibbit.net) created by
- Although I can log on without difficulty to irc.travian.com, for some …
Apr 21, 2010:
- 4:38 PM Changeset  by
- Check if not landscape, rather then if portrait to see if we should show …
Apr 20, 2010:
- 7:30 PM Changeset  by
- Dismiss all modal views from the app delegate
- 7:06 PM Changeset  by
- Add a "done" button to close the help and welcome views since they may be …
- 5:09 PM Ticket #2055 (Question) closed by
- worksforme: Feel free to reopen if you have any other details. But, I'm going to close …
- 1:26 PM Changeset  by
- Singular vs plural
- 12:57 PM Changeset  by
- Remove an unneeded autorelease
- 1:31 AM Ticket #2064 (Closing a connection information window also closes the connections list ...) created by
- I have about 20+ IRC networks in my connections list. When I want to edit …
Apr 19, 2010:
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
- Center(ish) the title of a room to the screen, not the toolbar. Slightly …
- 2:47 PM Changeset  by
- Don't add the colloquies button to the toolbar multiple times after hiding …
Apr 18, 2010:
- 11:28 PM Ticket #2054 (Colloquy iPhone Refund) closed by
- 11:20 PM Changeset  by
- Fix a crash when creating a connection or bouncer from the welcome screen
- 9:46 PM Changeset  by
- Make selecting an away status actually work…
- 9:33 PM Changeset  by
- Fix a crash
- 4:06 PM Changeset  by
- Small cleanup
- 1:10 PM Changeset  by
- Analyze this!
- 9:52 AM Changeset  by
- remove a deprecation and an analyzer warning
- 9:04 AM Changeset  by
- Update to r66 of RegexKitLite?.
Apr 17, 2010:
- 12:25 AM Changeset  by
- save away statuses with direct ivar access, not through a setter
Apr 16, 2010:
- 7:59 PM Changeset  by
- Add files to the xcodeproj for the previous commit
- 7:59 PM Changeset  by
- Set the away status of a connection
- 4:24 PM Changeset  by
- Fix something on 3.1.3 and below
- 3:06 PM Changeset  by
- Share some code for modal navigation controllers
Apr 14, 2010:
- 9:45 PM Ticket #2063 (4.0b1 crash upon startup. Application cannot be used.) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #2057
- 8:26 AM Ticket #2063 (4.0b1 crash upon startup. Application cannot be used.) created by
- Incident Identifier: 0AD27065-64D5-415C-98A4-5211D0668A1D CrashReporter? …
- 5:38 AM Ticket #2062 (Colloquy crashes when closing a channel) created by
- Colloquy always crashes when i close a chatroom. I am on the last version …
Apr 12, 2010:
- 2:35 PM Ticket #2061 (WikiPediaLink plug-in not working) created by
- I upgraded to 10.6 recently and the WikiPediaLink? plug-in seems to have …
Apr 11, 2010:
- 11:19 PM Ticket #2058 (When closing window interpreted not as quitting application) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #904. See it for a discussion and much more details. But, in …
- 6:33 PM Ticket #2060 (When reading transcripts in Colloquy, only a fraction of the data is ...) created by
- When I open one of my Colloquy transcripts in a text editor I see the …
- 10:41 AM Changeset  by
- Fix two leaks
- 5:16 AM Ticket #2058 (When closing window interpreted not as quitting application) created by
- It would be a nice feature to allow the closing of the Colloquy chat …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.