Jul 3, 2009:
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
- Add a new bouncer creation view.
- 7:04 PM Ticket #1656 (Switching to/from landscape causes screen distortion) created by
- This seems to be fairly easy to reproduce for me - basically, with the …
- 6:56 PM Changeset  by
- Increase the right margin to prevent scrollbar overlap.
- 6:50 PM Changeset  by
- Renamed editable to enabled.
- 5:25 PM Changeset  by
- Allow editing some bouncer connection properties.
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
- Remember the connection list for bouncers.
- 9:06 AM Ticket #1430 (Import Connections from the Desktop) closed by
- fixed: We will have this when using the Colloquy bouncer (coming with the next …
- 9:04 AM Ticket #1420 (preferences for emoji/emoticons) closed by
- fixed: We have the setting now. Best we can do at the moment. We should have a …
- 9:02 AM Ticket #1647 (Push Notification) closed by
- fixed: Push now works and is in SVN. This can be closed.
- 9:01 AM Ticket #1519 (Mobile colloquy mashes two networks together) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r4448.
- 8:55 AM Changeset  by
- Overhaul and simplify how we store passwords in the keychain to prevent …
Jul 2, 2009:
- 9:16 PM Changeset  by
- Flip the arguments to add-device.
- 6:53 PM Changeset  by
- Consolidate some push messages and add a service message.
- 2:56 PM Changeset  by
- Fix the build better.
- 2:55 PM Changeset  by
- Fix the build.
- 8:38 AM Changeset  by
- Save and restore the connection unique identifier.
- 8:25 AM Changeset  by
- Some clean up, renaming and refactoring.
Jul 1, 2009:
- 8:44 PM Changeset  by
- Start of the new bouncer UI.
- 4:18 PM Ticket #1653 (hella slow) closed by
- fixed: There's a memory leak in the App Store build of Colloquy. It's been fixed …
- 1:36 PM Ticket #1655 (Should be possible to tab-complete channel name) created by
- #foo<tab> or should complete the name of the matching channels the user is …
- 7:10 AM Ticket #1654 (New Feature Request) created by
- I would like to request that when a user is kicked (and banned) from a …
- 5:17 AM Ticket #1653 (hella slow) created by
- yeah, after running it for two hours or so on iPhone, it starts to lag …
Jun 30, 2009:
- 11:21 PM Changeset  by
- Change how the highlight words are sent for push.
- 10:35 PM Changeset  by
- Change display-name to connection-name.
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
- Change the push commands once more based on what proz4c and I discussed.
- 10:02 PM Changeset  by
- Send PUSH done as the last message.
- 8:09 PM Changeset  by
- Adds /kb and /bk to desktop Colloquy
- 7:57 PM Changeset  by
- Add device-name to the push commands we send.
- 7:47 PM Ticket #1652 (Redirect youtube.com links to m.youtube.com) created by
- Every time you click a YouTube? link in Mobile Colloquy, it exits the app …
- 1:17 PM Ticket #1651 (/itunes for Colloquy Mobile) created by
- Can iPhone/iPod touch apps get status from iTunes? If so can you please …
- 11:25 AM Ticket #1650 (Support different encodings) closed by
- worksforme: Colloquy already supports multiple encodings. You can find them in: …
- 8:45 AM Ticket #1650 (Support different encodings) created by
- ISO-8859-1 support would be very welcome, because UTF-8 is still just too …
- 6:53 AM Changeset  by
- Change the way the bouncer can be connected to.
Jun 28, 2009:
- 9:01 PM Changeset  by
- Start of the bouncer UI redo.
- 9:39 AM Changeset  by
- Fix the gap between the keyboard and input bar and cleanup that code. Path …
- 9:26 AM Changeset  by
- Fix building for the simulator.
- 12:08 AM Changeset  by
- Remove armv7 for now.
Jun 27, 2009:
- 11:34 PM Changeset  by
- The correct temp fix.
- 11:33 PM Changeset  by
- Temp fix to clear the badge.
Jun 26, 2009:
- 11:06 PM Ticket #1649 (Typo in nick opens separate tab for sent and received message.) created by
- When you send /msg NICK, (with a comma) then the message gets through …
- 5:43 AM Ticket #1648 (Gamesurge auth does not work automatically for ihone.) closed by
- fixed: Hi, we already made some fixes to the auto commands and auto …
- 4:08 AM Ticket #1648 (Gamesurge auth does not work automatically for ihone.) created by
- Hi, I have problems with the automatic auth to gamesurge. Manually it …
Jun 24, 2009:
- 4:53 PM Changeset  by
- Fix a warning.
- 4:41 PM Changeset  by
- Small optimization and clean up.
- 4:30 PM Changeset  by
- More push notification changes.
- 11:51 AM Ticket #1647 (Push Notification) created by
- With Apple's release of OS 3.0 for the iPhone/Ipod Touch, will there be an …
Jun 23, 2009:
- 4:54 PM Changeset  by
- Send the display name as a push command.
- 4:31 PM Changeset  by
- Change how the push notification setting works in the edit views.
Jun 22, 2009:
- 10:44 AM Ticket #1646 (Tab key triggers word completion broken) created by
- Just reporting that the preference for Tab key triggers word completion is …
Jun 21, 2009:
- 4:40 PM Changeset  by
- A couple minor push fixes.
Jun 20, 2009:
- 8:50 PM Changeset  by
- Next version will be 1.1.
- 2:50 PM Ticket #1645 (Autoresponder) created by
- Is it possible to create an autoresponder for colloquy? Or maybe it …
Jun 19, 2009:
- 9:09 PM Ticket #1640 (Chromatic, Chromatic Dark and Bubbles are broken on iPhone OS 3.0) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 8:32 PM Changeset  by
- Make the Distribution config work.
- 11:48 AM Ticket #1644 (I would like to be able to uninstall growl and install growl proper.) created by
- I can not modify the growl preferences for the popups in Colloquy. I …
Jun 18, 2009:
- 2:17 PM Ticket #1643 (/whois) closed by
- fixed: it's not a bug in colloquy, whoising is completely normal and ok with the …
- 11:05 AM Ticket #1643 (/whois) created by
- I started messing with the memoserv on one of my servers the other day. I …
Jun 17, 2009:
- 8:28 PM Ticket #1642 (Text to Speech Support) created by
- Colloquy is the only Mac IRC client that's kept up to date that's worth …
- 6:37 PM Ticket #1407 (UI Redrawing bug) closed by
- worksforme: it seems this issue is no longer reproducible in iPhone OS 3.0.
- 6:35 PM Ticket #1641 ("/names #roomwerenotin" opens a panel for that room, shouldnt) created by
- freenode […] qnet […]
- 5:55 PM Changeset  by
- Fix the Chromatic and Bubbles styles.
- 4:41 PM Ticket #1639 (Sponsor) closed by
- invalid: sorry, we're not looking to sponsor or place ads anywhere at the moment.
- 3:53 PM Ticket #1640 (Chromatic, Chromatic Dark and Bubbles are broken on iPhone OS 3.0) created by
- When using any of the aforementioned styles, Mobile Colloquy only displays …
- 10:49 AM Ticket #1639 (Sponsor) created by
- Hello, I have been using Colloquy for the iPod Touch for awhile now and I …
Jun 16, 2009:
- 1:27 PM Ticket #1638 (Ping timeout again) closed by
- invalid: Again: This is not related to Colloquy. It has to do with the internet …
- 12:27 PM Changeset  by
- Have x86_64 platforms identify as Intel on CTCP responses.
Jun 15, 2009:
- 7:11 PM Ticket #1638 (Ping timeout again) created by
- what? Ticket #1635 (closed Defect: invalid) using talkonaut …
- 4:37 PM Ticket #1637 (Crash with international characters) created by
- App crashes when somebody send you text "Test - čeština". Tested on iPhone …
- 4:23 PM Ticket #1636 (xcode) closed by
- 12:51 PM Ticket #1636 (xcode) created by
- xcode stuff
Jun 14, 2009:
- 9:22 PM Ticket #1635 (User has quit [Ping timeout: ... seconds]) closed by
- invalid: This isn't a colloquy problem. Users ping out based on their internet …
- 8:33 PM Changeset  by
- Spin network indicator when submitting to info to instapaper.
- 8:03 PM Ticket #1635 (User has quit [Ping timeout: ... seconds]) created by
- In my iPhone client I have message: user has quit [Ping timeout: 241 …
Jun 12, 2009:
- 11:32 PM Ticket #1634 (Documentation for CSS classes) created by
- It would be nice if there was a list of all the CSS classes one can use …
- 10:16 AM Changeset  by
- Spin the network indicator while waiting for a response from Twitter
Jun 11, 2009:
Jun 10, 2009:
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
- Enable ARMv7 building for iPhone 3G S.
- 7:16 PM Ticket #1633 (Add total users in channel option.) created by
- I just got Colloquy (switched from PC to Mac), and was used to mIRC. There …
- 4:04 PM Ticket #1632 (Colloquy does not have a menu item to open all favorite IRC rooms) created by
- To open all the favorite rooms you have to go to File->Favorites->Open …
Jun 9, 2009:
- 8:29 PM Changeset  by
- Fix this for good.
- 9:36 AM Changeset  by
- Fix a problem found by Clang..
Jun 8, 2009:
- 9:42 PM Changeset  by
- Fix some leaks found by Clang!
- 9:05 PM Changeset  by
- Fix some errors that prevent mobile from building with Clang LLVM.
Jun 7, 2009:
- 7:56 PM Ticket #1631 (Need to start Colloquy without any of the connections starting up, because ...) created by
- The alternative, is that I need to be able to find the Colloquy settings …
Jun 5, 2009:
- 7:30 PM Ticket #1630 (Alert sounds have stopped working despite being selected for certain ...) created by
- A few weeks ago, without changing any settings, the sounds I had set up …
- 10:05 AM Ticket #1629 (Logging on using Join Chat Room causes password dialog to lose focus) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #947
- 10:03 AM Ticket #1618 (overdue close fix) closed by
- duplicate: Are you conceptually incapable of hitting cmd + h to hide Colloquy? Or …
- 8:25 AM Ticket #1629 (Logging on using Join Chat Room causes password dialog to lose focus) created by
- I just tried to join a chat room from a disconnected state, and when I …
- 6:26 AM Ticket #1618 (overdue close fix) reopened by
- itunes? it does not quit my music when i 'close' it mail? it does not quit …
Jun 3, 2009:
- 9:20 PM Ticket #1628 (Spotlight importer shows wrong kind) created by
- It shows ( as kind insted of Colloquy transcript. See screenshot.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.