May 12, 2006:
- 9:45 AM Ticket #635 (Ops / voices don't show up propertly in userlist) created by
- In the latest nightlies (2D40 - 2D41 at least), the userlist is only …
- 8:28 AM Ticket #634 (Uncorrect italian translation) closed by
- invalid: thats a osx dialog, not from colloquy. apple was never good at …
- 8:23 AM Ticket #558 (user level indicator "*" not recognized anymore ) closed by
- fixed: fixed in . Prefixes ! and * are now supported.
- 8:04 AM Ticket #634 (Uncorrect italian translation) created by
- When I upgrade Colloquy and I open the new application for the first time …
May 11, 2006:
- 9:35 PM Changeset  by
- Ping the server every 120 seconds to keep the connection alive.
May 10, 2006:
- 6:34 PM Ticket #633 (crash report) closed by
- invalid: Crash logs are sent to us when you relaunch. No need to file a ticket. …
- 10:12 AM Ticket #569 (Can't connect to euirc.net) closed by
- 5:09 AM Ticket #633 (crash report) created by
- Date/Time?: 2006-05-10 15:05:48.546 +0200 OS Version: 10.4.6 …
May 9, 2006:
- 4:08 PM Ticket #632 (Event bubble appears on incorrect monitor in a dual monitor setup) created by
- Problem: Event bubble appears on incorrect monitor in a dual monitor setup …
May 8, 2006:
- 2:24 PM Ticket #630 (I can't type in the rooms) closed by
- worksforme: You need to be more descriptive. Is the textbox not there? Also, try the …
- 12:23 PM Ticket #629 (Doubble image) closed by
- fixed: This was a build issue. Fixed in the next nightly. Thanks!
- 8:54 AM Ticket #631 (Ignore User but open a window) created by
- Hi, if i ignore a User and he send me a Msg than open a blank Windows. I …
- 8:44 AM Ticket #630 (I can't type in the rooms) created by
- 8:15 AM Ticket #629 (Doubble image) created by
- Into the Colloquy.app's Resources folder most images are in png & tiff …
- 6:41 AM Ticket #628 (Text Input field in Colloquy doesn't support custom keybindings) created by
- Text Input field in Colloquy doesn't support custom keybindings in …
May 7, 2006:
- 11:13 PM Ticket #627 (Won't stop reconnecting) created by
- Colloquy fail to connect to a network, but after clicking Disconnect, it …
- 11:10 PM Ticket #626 (Colloquy needs to support CTCP VERSION during connect. (was: Problems with ...) created by
- Connecting to Sorcery.net, I get: […]
- 10:17 PM Ticket #625 (/me command outputs without translating \001 into CTRL-A) created by
- currentl nightly build (2D40) has broken /me support -- outputs to …
- 8:57 PM Ticket #624 (Incoming DCC transfers do not start) created by
- Using Mac OS X 10.4.6 on iBook G4 using nightlies, using default transfer …
May 6, 2006:
- 11:46 AM Changeset  by
- Add supported features to SILC connections also. SILC has a fixed list of …
- 11:42 AM Changeset  by
- More support for different modes. If a server does not support a mode we …
- 10:47 AM Ticket #616 (Entry message info) closed by
- wontfix: Entry messages are notices, they get shown in Growl or Colloquy's bubbles. …
- 10:45 AM Ticket #618 (Character encoding only half works) closed by
- fixed: There is another encoding, the connection encoding. Get Info on the …
- 10:39 AM Ticket #619 (Show the chan access list) closed by
- wontfix: You can do this, just bring up the console (/console) or `/query …
- 10:32 AM Ticket #622 (2.1 (2D39) 421: NickServ Unknown command) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 10:32 AM Changeset  by
- If the NickServ? command isn't supported we should send NickServ? a private …
- 8:29 AM Ticket #623 (Add buddy in Buddy List) created by
- I can't add any buddy on the Buddy List window. I tried to add one from …
- 12:55 AM Ticket #622 (2.1 (2D39) 421: NickServ Unknown command) created by
- Nickserv works correct on all Servers for me with 2.0.1 (2D34), but 2.1 …
May 5, 2006:
- 3:39 PM Ticket #621 (Leaks in latest nightly) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 9:13 AM Changeset  by
- Leak fixes. Fixes #621
May 4, 2006:
- 10:19 AM Ticket #621 (Leaks in latest nightly) created by
- ap0101r-dhcp136 [32665:WebCore?]% leaks Colloquy …
May 3, 2006:
- 6:44 AM Ticket #620 (really human readable file formatting) created by
- There's a checkbox for human readable file formatting; it would be very …
May 2, 2006:
- 12:11 PM Ticket #617 (Kick/ban/promote/demote options) closed by
- worksforme: See ticket #606 for this problem. Colloquy doesn't regonize owners, but we …
- 8:30 AM Ticket #619 (Show the chan access list) created by
- As the title say I need the chan access list shown into the chan info. …
- 7:59 AM Ticket #617 (Kick/ban/promote/demote options) reopened by
- D'oh! That's true. So there is another problem: sometimes some servers (in …
May 1, 2006:
- 8:01 PM Ticket #618 (Character encoding only half works) created by
- When you set the encoding for the channel, the channel name in the tab is …
- 1:37 PM Ticket #617 (Kick/ban/promote/demote options) closed by
- worksforme: You cannot see the options because you are voice. Voice doesn't have those …
- 3:21 AM Ticket #617 (Kick/ban/promote/demote options) created by
- Sometimes doesn't appear the kick/ban options and the promote/demote …
Apr 30, 2006:
- 5:33 AM Ticket #616 (Entry message info) created by
- Why not put the entrymsg into the chat room info (next to the …
Apr 29, 2006:
- 11:40 PM Changeset  by
- Italian Localization. Mostly complete, minor things missing. Base strings …
- 10:57 AM Ticket #606 (Certain prefixes not supported) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 10:56 AM Changeset  by
- Support for PREFIX and CHANTYPE 005 messages. Colloquy will not strip the …
- 8:43 AM Ticket #524 (protected and owner user modes / prefixes not supported) closed by
- duplicate: Marking this a duplicate of #606, it has more information.
- 7:33 AM Ticket #606 (Certain prefixes not supported) reopened by
- The unseen prefixes are one of the most problems of this wonderful …
Apr 28, 2006:
- 4:24 PM Ticket #615 (colloquy doesn't recognize protect and owner user modes) created by
- User with status "~" and "&" are shown in the normal group. "~" = q and …
Apr 26, 2006:
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
- Fixes ScottM's new crash.
- 9:32 PM Changeset  by
- Should fix an exception.
- 9:05 PM Changeset  by
- Another test.
- 8:26 PM Changeset  by
- Forgot the tests.
- 8:25 PM Changeset  by
- Code clean up. SOme sidebar fixes, still broken. Added some unit tests, …
Apr 24, 2006:
- 7:36 AM Ticket #614 (Nightly wont launch under Panther) created by
- I was running 2D33 fine under Panther, but got annoyed that /list was not …
Apr 23, 2006:
- 4:25 PM Ticket #457 (silc connections do not automatically reconnect on wake from sleep) closed by
- fixed: I guess this was fixed in .
- 4:25 PM Ticket #457 (silc connections do not automatically reconnect on wake from sleep) reopened by
- This should not be closed yet, I will land this patch. Thanks!
- 1:19 PM Ticket #457 (silc connections do not automatically reconnect on wake from sleep) closed by
- 1:19 PM Changeset  by
- applied patch for Ticker #457 - silc connections do not automatically …
Apr 22, 2006:
- 9:11 PM Changeset  by
- More sidebar fixes.
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
- Temp fix for the sidebar resize bug?
- 8:24 PM Ticket #613 (ircops are no longer identified as such) created by
- Prior to the cocoa chat core, ircops were identified as such via a purple …
- 4:49 PM Ticket #612 (dcc transfer throttling) created by
- as per xenon, separate bug report for this. it appears that colloquy is …
Apr 21, 2006:
- 7:57 AM Ticket #611 (Console view can not be scrolled without dragging scrollbar.) created by
- In the latest svn (date of this ticket, 3215 revision) a Console view can …
- 7:55 AM Ticket #610 (Add drag delay when Colloquy is not front app) created by
- When you drag something over a Colloquy tab when Colloquy is not the front …
- 5:04 AM Ticket #609 (Won't connect to irc.ifark.com) closed by
- worksforme: could be the same problem we had with irc.asylum-net.org, see #573, which …
Apr 20, 2006:
- 4:49 PM Ticket #609 (Won't connect to irc.ifark.com) created by
- For some reason the nightly won't connect to irc.ifark.com. I can't find …
- 12:17 PM Ticket #608 (ban list needs a 2nd column for "ban-author") created by
- the channel ban list needs a second column which shows who set the ban, …
- 5:55 AM Ticket #607 (Cannot change port # in nightly build) created by
- In the nightly build you can't specify a specific server port #. Ports …
Apr 19, 2006:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
- Better look when there is no highlight count.
- 11:30 PM Changeset  by
- New message counts in the drawer/sidebar.
Apr 18, 2006:
- 6:43 PM Ticket #573 (Colloquy doesn't work with Asylumnet) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:43 PM Changeset  by
- It looks like irc.asylum-net.org is a non-compliant server and it sends …
- 6:01 PM Changeset  by
- Correct the split view to account for the new look.
- 9:52 AM Ticket #573 (Colloquy doesn't work with Asylumnet) reopened by
- I just tried it again, with a real name set, and the ident service …
Apr 17, 2006:
- 7:47 PM Ticket #523 (Option to enable console when receiving a Notify from the IRC network) closed by
- wontfix: Opening on connect is a hidden preference. It will be unhidden soon …
- 5:31 PM Ticket #582 (consider adding an option to warn me when I message someone not on my ...) closed by
- wontfix: It would make more sense to add a warning when someone who you don't know …
- 5:29 PM Ticket #523 (Option to enable console when receiving a Notify from the IRC network) reopened by
- That would be great. A constant frustration is receiving network alerts …
- 5:23 PM Ticket #496 (Trivia game / quiz bot plugin) closed by
- invalid: We don't need tickets for bot ideas! Silly nightstalker. Trying your best …
- 5:21 PM Ticket #523 (Option to enable console when receiving a Notify from the IRC network) closed by
- wontfix: We will not be implementing this, for the console would always be popping …
- 5:12 PM Ticket #507 (Can't use italics if the current input font doesn't support them) closed by
- invalid: That is a webkit bug.
- 4:59 PM Ticket #484 (Show number of users in tabbed mode) closed by
- worksforme: You can see the number of users in tabbed mode by hovering over the tab. …
- 4:38 PM Ticket #537 (keep nicknames from users who recently left a chatroom in the ...) closed by
- wontfix: Most people use the tab completion to see if someone is in the room. …
- 4:34 PM Ticket #527 (iTunes functionality) closed by
- worksforme: All of the /itunes options work for me. Try downloading the nightly, it …
- 4:23 PM Ticket #606 (Certain prefixes not supported) created by
- Certain channel prefixes are not supported in Colloquy and as such the …
- 11:35 AM Ticket #605 (Feature request: "warn before closing window/tab" checkbox in prefs ...) created by
- I often run Colloquy on a second screen, but OS X lacks Focus Follows …
- 3:07 AM Changeset  by
- Portuguese localization updates. Almost finished, ignoring the fact that …
Apr 16, 2006:
- 10:55 PM Changeset  by
- Setup the split view delegate again.
- 10:53 PM Changeset  by
- Fix for auto resize split views.
- 9:42 PM Ticket #604 (Add seconds to the timestamp!) closed by
- fixed: I have done the needed changes. Turns out they were simple and I needed a …
- 7:39 PM Changeset  by
- New sleek split view look.
- 7:30 PM Ticket #604 (Add seconds to the timestamp!) created by
- I would like to have added, the ability to show seconds in the timestamps …
- 6:41 PM Ticket #603 (Colloquy needs easter eggs!) created by
- You definately want to hide some easter eggs for us!
- 4:46 PM Changeset  by
- Sidebar and other drawer and tab mode fixes.
- 2:16 PM Ticket #602 (the WebSearch plugin only seems to work as a searcher on text in the topic) created by
- The version I'm using was downloaded April 16, 2006. When I right-click …
- 1:50 PM Ticket #589 (Web site: "Support" link broken) closed by
- fixed: Seems to be fixed now.
- 9:24 AM Ticket #601 (Actions sent via AppleScript to private sessions do not show) created by
- Start a private chat with me (allan @ freenode) and then run this from …
- 2:07 AM Changeset  by
- New sidebar look that mimics Tiger's Mail interface. …
Apr 15, 2006:
- 3:31 PM Changeset  by
- Removing some images we don't use anymore. Renamed some.
- 1:30 PM Changeset  by
- Forgot some files that referenced TIFFs.
- 1:24 PM Changeset  by
- Changed my mind. No more TIFF images, converted them all to PNGs and saved …
- 12:19 PM Changeset  by
- Compressing all the TIFFs for a smaller download size and disk footprint.
Apr 14, 2006:
- 8:11 PM Ticket #600 (dcc transfer window rate glitch) created by
- it lists the rate of the transfer at wildly incorrect speeds. possibly …
- 7:55 PM Ticket #599 (AS: bug in finding the front panel vs the first panel) created by
- Hi I'm trying to determine the type of front window (query/channel/etc). …
- 7:33 PM Ticket #598 (AS: Spelling/typos in Colloquy suite/panel dictionary entry) created by
- Just a quick note that there are two spelling/typo mistakes in the …
Apr 13, 2006:
- 9:06 PM Changeset  by
- More buddy list fixes.
- 9:05 PM Changeset  by
- Reset the active user if we disconnect.
- 3:16 PM Ticket #597 (Nickname exception "selector not recognized") created by
- 2006-04-13 18:08:53.886 Colloquy * -[NSCFString nickname]: …
- 2:49 PM Ticket #571 (Colloquy crashes when connecting to a bouncer) closed by
- fixed: Seems to be fixed as of 4/12 (2d39) Good Job!!! :D
- 10:22 AM Ticket #596 (main screen is gone) created by
- For some reason the main chat window wont show up anymore, all the other …
- 5:10 AM Ticket #595 (dont part rooms on quit if using a bouncer (was: Colloquy quits all ...) created by
- Hello, I'm using a new MacBook? Pro and Colloquy is a real good working …
Apr 12, 2006:
- 8:25 PM Changeset  by
- More lazy loading.
- 7:47 PM Changeset  by
- More flood protection tweaks.
- 2:32 PM Ticket #594 (I don't want colours with my iTunes commands) closed by
- worksforme: Type /itunes prefs (or /music prefs) Control-click (or right-click) the …
- 2:12 PM Ticket #594 (I don't want colours with my iTunes commands) created by
- If I type /iTunes, Colloquy tells the channel what music I am playing. …
- 9:36 AM Ticket #593 (Clicking on nicks in the Drawer with ~ in them will try to start a query ...) created by
- In some servers, for various reasons, a nickname may be prefaced with a …
- 6:33 AM Ticket #592 (sometimes colloquy wont delete certain keys in the input box and doesnt ...) created by
- sometimes colloquy wont delete certain keys in the input box, meaning: …
Apr 11, 2006:
- 11:50 PM Changeset  by
- * Pounded on the buddy list support and made changes to allow large …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.