Aug 28, 2005:
- 3:49 PM Ticket #304 (Tab before keystroke still triggers autocompletion) closed by
- wontfix: This is intentional.
- 2:03 PM Ticket #304 (Tab before keystroke still triggers autocompletion) created by
- If you type <tab> followed by a letter at the beginning of a word (i.e. …
Aug 27, 2005:
- 3:40 PM Source Code edited by
- wiki formatting sucks (diff)
- 3:32 PM Source Code edited by
- 3:27 PM Source Code edited by
- copy-pasted from the old Wiki, with a few changes. (diff)
- 8:29 AM Ticket #303 ([PATCH]Cannot add channel with # to favorites) created by
- Cannot add channel, with name like ##mac on freenode to favorites. It just …
- 8:18 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) reopened by
- Still not fixed, build from CVS source today, and russian nicks are now …
Aug 26, 2005:
- 6:46 PM Changeset  by
- Show only connection allowed encodings in the encoding toolbar item.
- 6:32 PM Ticket #242 (encoding menu items in "connections window > info window > general pane" ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . Thanks for the graphic!
- 6:31 PM Ticket #213 (Misleading encoding names are displayed in Connection Information dialog) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . Thanks everyone!
- 6:31 PM Ticket #248 (Encoding won't stick) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:30 PM Ticket #265 (add missing charsets to encoding menus) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:30 PM Changeset  by
- This fixes the numerious encoding issues with the connection encoding …
- 7:47 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) closed by
- duplicate: yep, a dup for #213
- 7:46 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) reopened by
- 7:31 AM Ticket #278 (Misleading charset names are displayed in Connection Information dialog) closed by
- duplicate: Appearantly, this is a dup for #213.
Aug 24, 2005:
- 4:27 PM Changeset  by
- Updated scripting stuff for 10.3.
Aug 23, 2005:
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
- AppleScripting fixes. Fixes those darn scripting error messages in the …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #302 (New/Connect button bug in the 'Connections' window.) created by
- When Colloquy start up without opening the 'Connections' window, and you …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) closed by
- wontfix: I'm guessing that this is actually a symptom of #213.
- 10:28 AM WikiStart edited by
- testing something - please ignore (diff)
- 10:03 AM Ticket #301 (Spotlight chokes on Colloquy transcript files.) created by
- Every time I logged in, Spotlight (process mdimport) took up nearly 100% …
- 6:23 AM Ticket #300 (pushed shut drawer re-opens when you change rooms) created by
- If you push the drawer shut (as opposed to closing it using the toolbar …
- 3:48 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) reopened by
- I have a similar problem: connection encoding is set to Cyrillic …
Aug 22, 2005:
- 9:08 PM Ticket #299 (/Commands should open console if not open) closed by
- wontfix: Sorry, not going to happen. There's many commands I'd like to type that …
- 7:40 AM Ticket #299 (/Commands should open console if not open) created by
- Typing e.g. /ctcp or /topic should open a console window if not already …
Aug 21, 2005:
- 5:19 PM Ticket #298 (Usability: No error message when user tries to connect to ...) created by
- (21:13:23) paulproteus: Colloquy devs: A user just got thrown off. She …
- 10:32 AM FAQs edited by
- 10:30 AM Changeset  by
- Bundle the new 0.7.2 version of the Growl framework.
- 5:22 AM FAQs edited by
- updated scrollback to reference option… (diff)
- 2:26 AM Ticket #297 (Connection impossible to same server with different ports) created by
- I have an IRC bouncer installed on my server and want to connect to it …
Aug 20, 2005:
- 5:37 PM Ticket #296 (Keys for panel switching conflict with line editing commands) created by
- The default keys for switching to new panels/tabs are Command and an arrow …
- 2:12 PM Changeset  by
- Start of 2D27.
Aug 19, 2005:
- 9:42 PM Changeset  by
- Fixes a crash if loadFromPath isn't defined in the Ruby script.
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
- Adds Ruby script support. This requires RubyCocoa? to be installed, …
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
- Small optimizations.
- 6:56 PM Changeset  by
- Correctly send the did disconnect notification when sleeping the machine.
- 8:38 AM Changeset  by
- Reversed the Framework search paths. This should fix the error where users …
- 8:33 AM Changeset  by
- 8:25 AM Changeset  by
- Disable sdef usage until the kinks are worked out.
- 8:23 AM Changeset  by
- Start of AppleScript? support for Smart Transcripts.
- 8:18 AM Ticket #239 (Topic Displays Three Times) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:15 AM Changeset  by
- Makes sure the topic bar gets updated when joining.
- 6:09 AM Changeset  by
- Fixes the topic showing up as being changed 3 times when rejoining a room. …
- 4:47 AM Source Code created by
- 3:09 AM Ticket #295 (Transparent background does not behave correctly - artefacts may remain ...) created by
- When swtiching between two different transparent styles, sometimes the …
Aug 18, 2005:
- 7:42 PM Ticket #293 (cmd+i for get info in connections window) closed by
- wontfix: This would make it inconsistent, because cmd-shift-I is Get Info …
- 7:14 PM Ticket #294 (Group netsplits and group rejoins (and only play one sound per group)) created by
- If netsplits and large amounts of joins at the same time could be grouped …
- 7:07 PM Ticket #293 (cmd+i for get info in connections window) created by
- You can't use italics in the connections window, using cmd+i to get info …
- 9:54 AM Ticket #290 (chat window closes after channel join when IP address has changed since ...) created by
- I've been noticing this in nightly builds for a while. Here's what …
- 9:01 AM Changeset  by
- Now includes the processor (PowerPC or Intel) in the CTCP VERSION reply.
Aug 17, 2005:
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
- More tweaks.
- 2:04 PM Changeset  by
- Check for NULL in another case.
- 1:00 PM Changeset  by
- Exception handling for Python scripts. Also parse error reasons are …
- 11:49 AM Ticket #289 (nick completer produces wrong results with nicknames containing \) created by
- if a nickname contains a \ nick completer produces wrong results if my …
Aug 16, 2005:
- 8:06 AM Changeset  by
- Improved our Python module loading to prevent scripts from being able to …
- 5:26 AM Changeset  by
- Added svn:ignore for build directory and project user files.
- 3:15 AM Changeset  by
- Updated how Python scripts are found, and making sure only one instance is …
- 2:30 AM WikiStart edited by
- 2:14 AM Changeset  by
- A mild attempt to fix the deadlock in #283. This might be all that needs …
- 2:00 AM Changeset  by
- Use [path stringByAppendingPathComponent:file], and now %@/%@.
Aug 15, 2005:
- 8:17 PM Changeset  by
- Initial Python script support. This requires PyObjC still to easily use …
- 5:15 PM Ticket #288 (immediately disconnects from a server and tries to reconnect) created by
- Randomly it will refuse to connect to an irc server. The only way to stop …
- 4:58 PM Ticket #287 (Disappearing links in one room) closed by
- wontfix: This is a bug in WebKit?. We don't know the cause, all we know is that …
- 6:08 AM Ticket #287 (Disappearing links in one room) created by
- Hi there, I've been recently using the nightly snapshots of Colloquy and …
Aug 14, 2005:
- 8:49 AM Ticket #286 (Quit Confirmation Dialog Error) created by
- I like the "Are you sure you want to quit?" dialog, but I don't like that …
- 8:01 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed a bug in SILC-Toolkit. Please re-run configure.command. If somebody …
Aug 13, 2005:
- 5:21 PM Ticket #285 (Strange spaces in URL texts) created by
- Often when I paste an URL a space appear, e.g. pasting this: …
- 12:55 PM Ticket #284 (Can't 'Rejoin Room' once I've '/quit' the room) closed by
- wontfix: You should use /part to leave a room and stay connected to the server. The …
- 12:53 PM Changeset  by
- added user selection dialog. needed on silc if you want to message a user …
- 9:39 AM Ticket #284 (Can't 'Rejoin Room' once I've '/quit' the room) created by
- After I type '/quit' to disconnect from a room, the room bubble greys out …
- 9:17 AM Ticket #283 (When DCC recipient cancels a file you are sending it locks up ...) created by
- Here is a sample taken once the Colloquy(2D25) has locked up. […]
- 5:55 AM Changeset  by
- 'Message User' works for SILC again. This needs to be changed. A dialog is …
- 5:30 AM Changeset  by
- No crash after rejoining a channel and changing a channel user mode.
- 5:00 AM Changeset  by
- deadlock fixed when auto-joining channels on connect
- 4:42 AM Changeset  by
- join room when not connect works correct again
Aug 12, 2005:
- 7:52 PM Changeset  by
- Start of 2D26.
- 3:38 PM Changeset  by
- Added new function to MVChatRoom if uniqueIdentifier changes. Removed …
- 2:26 PM Changeset  by
- updating localUser if we change the nick ourself. fixes 2 problems: 1) …
- 1:32 PM Changeset  by
- if you deleted a silc session which was never connected, …
Aug 11, 2005:
- 5:54 AM Ticket #282 ("Close" context menu on chat logs disabled) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 5:53 AM Changeset  by
- Fixes bug #282. The close menu item's selector was wrong.
- 2:05 AM Ticket #282 ("Close" context menu on chat logs disabled) created by
- When opening a chat log in Colloquy, it appears in the drawer (I'm using …
Aug 10, 2005:
- 9:10 PM Ticket #281 (Clicking accept doesn't place proper focus in the file transfer dialog) created by
- If the file picker is opened when I recieve an incoming file transfer …
- 7:44 AM Ticket #280 (Transparency and strange appearence with Hebrew as primary language) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed in the nightly/source  Justin. Thanks!
Aug 9, 2005:
- 7:36 PM Ticket #279 (Nick completion beeps when there are multiple candidates) closed by
- worksforme: Erm, this was turned off like a day after it was implemented (the beep, …
- 5:21 PM Ticket #280 (Transparency and strange appearence with Hebrew as primary language) created by
- When I launch Colloquy with Hebrew as my primary language the chat window …
- 10:46 AM Ticket #279 (Nick completion beeps when there are multiple candidates) created by
- When typing a character and tab, to complete a nick name, it uses the …
Aug 8, 2005:
- 3:18 PM Ticket #278 (Misleading charset names are displayed in Connection Information dialog) created by
- Currently, the "Encoding" drop-down box in "Connection Info" dialog …
Aug 7, 2005:
- 9:30 AM Ticket #277 (Colloquy going into infinite memory-eating loop) created by
- After joining a channel (#perl @ freenode) Colloquy was not responding and …
Aug 6, 2005:
- 5:33 PM Ticket #276 (don't detach single window) created by
- The menu item and contextual menu item to detach a tab should not be …
- 7:52 AM Ticket #275 (Can't connect to the same server on different ports at the same time.) created by
- That about sums it up. You should be able to connect to some.server:x and …
- 3:42 AM Ticket #273 (logs are cleared when disk is full) created by
- I use FileVault?. It has the effect that I cannot make more room on my disk …
Aug 5, 2005:
- 8:17 PM Changeset  by
- Cache event sounds
- 5:41 PM Changeset  by
- Fixes a few memory leaks.
Aug 4, 2005:
- 3:12 PM Ticket #272 (Hang on disconnecting connection that was failing to reconnect) created by
- I had two connections, both disconnected via /quit. I clicked the toolbar …
- 1:50 PM Ticket #271 (Colloquy needs much better support for IRC "ghosts") created by
- Ideallly, Colloquy should be smart enough to talk to NickServ? and recover …
Aug 3, 2005:
- 12:49 AM Ticket #270 (Closing last chat room in list should select second last) created by
- If I have several chats open in the drawer and I close the last one, it …
Aug 1, 2005:
- 2:21 PM Ticket #269 (App will occasionally spinlock for minutes at a time when inputting text.) created by
- After running for a fairly long period, I've found that when logged in to …
Jul 31, 2005:
- 8:13 AM Ticket #268 (Inspector window not updating) created by
- The room inspector window (opened by option-clicking on the "i" button in …
- 7:59 AM Ticket #267 (Store highlights in a context menu) closed by
- worksforme: Create a Smart Transcript that captures highlights.
- 6:48 AM Ticket #267 (Store highlights in a context menu) created by
- What I would really like to see in this already feature rich irc client is …
Jul 30, 2005:
- 10:18 AM Ticket #228 (crashing immediately) closed by
- 8:43 AM Changeset  by
- * Deallocates the Irssi rawlog when connecting. We don't need it, it just …
- 8:20 AM Changeset  by
- Added the german strings for the new File transfer prefs.
- 8:05 AM Changeset  by
- Added a new file transfer preference to let Colloquy know how to handle a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.