Aug 27, 2005:
- 3:40 PM Source Code edited by
- wiki formatting sucks (diff)
- 3:32 PM Source Code edited by
- 3:27 PM Source Code edited by
- copy-pasted from the old Wiki, with a few changes. (diff)
- 8:29 AM Ticket #303 ([PATCH]Cannot add channel with # to favorites) created by
- Cannot add channel, with name like ##mac on freenode to favorites. It just …
- 8:18 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) reopened by
- Still not fixed, build from CVS source today, and russian nicks are now …
Aug 26, 2005:
- 6:46 PM Changeset  by
- Show only connection allowed encodings in the encoding toolbar item.
- 6:32 PM Ticket #242 (encoding menu items in "connections window > info window > general pane" ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . Thanks for the graphic!
- 6:31 PM Ticket #213 (Misleading encoding names are displayed in Connection Information dialog) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . Thanks everyone!
- 6:31 PM Ticket #248 (Encoding won't stick) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:30 PM Ticket #265 (add missing charsets to encoding menus) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:30 PM Changeset  by
- This fixes the numerious encoding issues with the connection encoding …
- 7:47 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) closed by
- duplicate: yep, a dup for #213
- 7:46 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) reopened by
- 7:31 AM Ticket #278 (Misleading charset names are displayed in Connection Information dialog) closed by
- duplicate: Appearantly, this is a dup for #213.
Aug 24, 2005:
- 4:27 PM Changeset  by
- Updated scripting stuff for 10.3.
Aug 23, 2005:
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
- AppleScripting fixes. Fixes those darn scripting error messages in the …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #302 (New/Connect button bug in the 'Connections' window.) created by
- When Colloquy start up without opening the 'Connections' window, and you …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) closed by
- wontfix: I'm guessing that this is actually a symptom of #213.
- 10:28 AM WikiStart edited by
- testing something - please ignore (diff)
- 10:03 AM Ticket #301 (Spotlight chokes on Colloquy transcript files.) created by
- Every time I logged in, Spotlight (process mdimport) took up nearly 100% …
- 6:23 AM Ticket #300 (pushed shut drawer re-opens when you change rooms) created by
- If you push the drawer shut (as opposed to closing it using the toolbar …
- 3:48 AM Ticket #236 (nicknames do not reflect character encoding) reopened by
- I have a similar problem: connection encoding is set to Cyrillic …
Aug 22, 2005:
- 9:08 PM Ticket #299 (/Commands should open console if not open) closed by
- wontfix: Sorry, not going to happen. There's many commands I'd like to type that …
- 7:40 AM Ticket #299 (/Commands should open console if not open) created by
- Typing e.g. /ctcp or /topic should open a console window if not already …
Aug 21, 2005:
- 5:19 PM Ticket #298 (Usability: No error message when user tries to connect to ...) created by
- (21:13:23) paulproteus: Colloquy devs: A user just got thrown off. She …
- 10:32 AM FAQs edited by
- 10:30 AM Changeset  by
- Bundle the new 0.7.2 version of the Growl framework.
- 5:22 AM FAQs edited by
- updated scrollback to reference option… (diff)
- 2:26 AM Ticket #297 (Connection impossible to same server with different ports) created by
- I have an IRC bouncer installed on my server and want to connect to it …
Aug 20, 2005:
- 5:37 PM Ticket #296 (Keys for panel switching conflict with line editing commands) created by
- The default keys for switching to new panels/tabs are Command and an arrow …
- 2:12 PM Changeset  by
- Start of 2D27.
Aug 19, 2005:
- 9:42 PM Changeset  by
- Fixes a crash if loadFromPath isn't defined in the Ruby script.
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
- Adds Ruby script support. This requires RubyCocoa? to be installed, …
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
- Small optimizations.
- 6:56 PM Changeset  by
- Correctly send the did disconnect notification when sleeping the machine.
- 8:38 AM Changeset  by
- Reversed the Framework search paths. This should fix the error where users …
- 8:33 AM Changeset  by
- 8:25 AM Changeset  by
- Disable sdef usage until the kinks are worked out.
- 8:23 AM Changeset  by
- Start of AppleScript? support for Smart Transcripts.
- 8:18 AM Ticket #239 (Topic Displays Three Times) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:15 AM Changeset  by
- Makes sure the topic bar gets updated when joining.
- 6:09 AM Changeset  by
- Fixes the topic showing up as being changed 3 times when rejoining a room. …
- 4:47 AM Source Code created by
- 3:09 AM Ticket #295 (Transparent background does not behave correctly - artefacts may remain ...) created by
- When swtiching between two different transparent styles, sometimes the …
Aug 18, 2005:
- 7:42 PM Ticket #293 (cmd+i for get info in connections window) closed by
- wontfix: This would make it inconsistent, because cmd-shift-I is Get Info …
- 7:14 PM Ticket #294 (Group netsplits and group rejoins (and only play one sound per group)) created by
- If netsplits and large amounts of joins at the same time could be grouped …
- 7:07 PM Ticket #293 (cmd+i for get info in connections window) created by
- You can't use italics in the connections window, using cmd+i to get info …
- 9:54 AM Ticket #290 (chat window closes after channel join when IP address has changed since ...) created by
- I've been noticing this in nightly builds for a while. Here's what …
- 9:01 AM Changeset  by
- Now includes the processor (PowerPC or Intel) in the CTCP VERSION reply.
Aug 17, 2005:
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
- More tweaks.
- 2:04 PM Changeset  by
- Check for NULL in another case.
- 1:00 PM Changeset  by
- Exception handling for Python scripts. Also parse error reasons are …
- 11:49 AM Ticket #289 (nick completer produces wrong results with nicknames containing \) created by
- if a nickname contains a \ nick completer produces wrong results if my …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.