Aug 20, 2005:
- 6:37 PM Ticket #296 (Keys for panel switching conflict with line editing commands) created by
- The default keys for switching to new panels/tabs are Command and an arrow …
- 3:12 PM Changeset  by
- Start of 2D27.
Aug 19, 2005:
- 10:42 PM Changeset  by
- Fixes a crash if loadFromPath isn't defined in the Ruby script.
- 10:38 PM Changeset  by
- Adds Ruby script support. This requires RubyCocoa? to be installed, …
- 10:02 PM Changeset  by
- Small optimizations.
- 7:56 PM Changeset  by
- Correctly send the did disconnect notification when sleeping the machine.
- 9:38 AM Changeset  by
- Reversed the Framework search paths. This should fix the error where users …
- 9:33 AM Changeset  by
- 9:25 AM Changeset  by
- Disable sdef usage until the kinks are worked out.
- 9:23 AM Changeset  by
- Start of AppleScript? support for Smart Transcripts.
- 9:18 AM Ticket #239 (Topic Displays Three Times) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 7:15 AM Changeset  by
- Makes sure the topic bar gets updated when joining.
- 7:09 AM Changeset  by
- Fixes the topic showing up as being changed 3 times when rejoining a room. …
- 5:47 AM Source Code created by
- 4:09 AM Ticket #295 (Transparent background does not behave correctly - artefacts may remain ...) created by
- When swtiching between two different transparent styles, sometimes the …
Aug 18, 2005:
- 8:42 PM Ticket #293 (cmd+i for get info in connections window) closed by
- wontfix: This would make it inconsistent, because cmd-shift-I is Get Info …
- 8:14 PM Ticket #294 (Group netsplits and group rejoins (and only play one sound per group)) created by
- If netsplits and large amounts of joins at the same time could be grouped …
- 8:07 PM Ticket #293 (cmd+i for get info in connections window) created by
- You can't use italics in the connections window, using cmd+i to get info …
- 10:54 AM Ticket #290 (chat window closes after channel join when IP address has changed since ...) created by
- I've been noticing this in nightly builds for a while. Here's what …
- 10:01 AM Changeset  by
- Now includes the processor (PowerPC or Intel) in the CTCP VERSION reply.
Aug 17, 2005:
- 6:14 PM Changeset  by
- More tweaks.
- 3:04 PM Changeset  by
- Check for NULL in another case.
- 2:00 PM Changeset  by
- Exception handling for Python scripts. Also parse error reasons are …
- 12:49 PM Ticket #289 (nick completer produces wrong results with nicknames containing \) created by
- if a nickname contains a \ nick completer produces wrong results if my …
Aug 16, 2005:
- 9:06 AM Changeset  by
- Improved our Python module loading to prevent scripts from being able to …
- 6:26 AM Changeset  by
- Added svn:ignore for build directory and project user files.
- 4:15 AM Changeset  by
- Updated how Python scripts are found, and making sure only one instance is …
- 3:30 AM WikiStart edited by
- 3:14 AM Changeset  by
- A mild attempt to fix the deadlock in #283. This might be all that needs …
- 3:00 AM Changeset  by
- Use [path stringByAppendingPathComponent:file], and now %@/%@.
Aug 15, 2005:
- 9:17 PM Changeset  by
- Initial Python script support. This requires PyObjC still to easily use …
- 6:15 PM Ticket #288 (immediately disconnects from a server and tries to reconnect) created by
- Randomly it will refuse to connect to an irc server. The only way to stop …
- 5:58 PM Ticket #287 (Disappearing links in one room) closed by
- wontfix: This is a bug in WebKit?. We don't know the cause, all we know is that …
- 7:08 AM Ticket #287 (Disappearing links in one room) created by
- Hi there, I've been recently using the nightly snapshots of Colloquy and …
Aug 14, 2005:
- 9:49 AM Ticket #286 (Quit Confirmation Dialog Error) created by
- I like the "Are you sure you want to quit?" dialog, but I don't like that …
- 9:01 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed a bug in SILC-Toolkit. Please re-run configure.command. If somebody …
Aug 13, 2005:
- 6:21 PM Ticket #285 (Strange spaces in URL texts) created by
- Often when I paste an URL a space appear, e.g. pasting this: …
- 1:55 PM Ticket #284 (Can't 'Rejoin Room' once I've '/quit' the room) closed by
- wontfix: You should use /part to leave a room and stay connected to the server. The …
- 1:53 PM Changeset  by
- added user selection dialog. needed on silc if you want to message a user …
- 10:39 AM Ticket #284 (Can't 'Rejoin Room' once I've '/quit' the room) created by
- After I type '/quit' to disconnect from a room, the room bubble greys out …
- 10:17 AM Ticket #283 (When DCC recipient cancels a file you are sending it locks up ...) created by
- Here is a sample taken once the Colloquy(2D25) has locked up. […]
- 6:55 AM Changeset  by
- 'Message User' works for SILC again. This needs to be changed. A dialog is …
- 6:30 AM Changeset  by
- No crash after rejoining a channel and changing a channel user mode.
- 6:00 AM Changeset  by
- deadlock fixed when auto-joining channels on connect
- 5:42 AM Changeset  by
- join room when not connect works correct again
Aug 12, 2005:
- 8:52 PM Changeset  by
- Start of 2D26.
- 4:38 PM Changeset  by
- Added new function to MVChatRoom if uniqueIdentifier changes. Removed …
- 3:26 PM Changeset  by
- updating localUser if we change the nick ourself. fixes 2 problems: 1) …
- 2:32 PM Changeset  by
- if you deleted a silc session which was never connected, …
Aug 11, 2005:
- 6:54 AM Ticket #282 ("Close" context menu on chat logs disabled) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 6:53 AM Changeset  by
- Fixes bug #282. The close menu item's selector was wrong.
- 3:05 AM Ticket #282 ("Close" context menu on chat logs disabled) created by
- When opening a chat log in Colloquy, it appears in the drawer (I'm using …
Aug 10, 2005:
- 10:10 PM Ticket #281 (Clicking accept doesn't place proper focus in the file transfer dialog) created by
- If the file picker is opened when I recieve an incoming file transfer …
- 8:44 AM Ticket #280 (Transparency and strange appearence with Hebrew as primary language) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed in the nightly/source  Justin. Thanks!
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.