Opened 11 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

Last modified 11 years ago

#1209 closed Task (Fixed)

Updated Italian strings

Reported by: starless Owned by: Rinoa
Component: Colloquy (Mac) Version: 2.1 (Mac)
Severity: Normal Keywords:
Cc:

Description

The Italian localization contained some errors.
I used the web interface to fix them, and while looking around for the strings I needed I encountered some more things to fix.
So, in the end, I updated the following files:

Appearance Preferences
Base Strings
Behaviour Preferences
Connection Inspector
Connections Window
File Transfer Preferences
Find Panel
General Preferences
Interface Preferences
Main Menu
Notification Preferences
Smart Transcript Filter Sheet
Transcript Criterion
Transcript Preferences

I've been told (on IRC) that, after updating the localization through the web interface, I should tell someone so that he/she can apply the updates. So, here I am. Is this ticket enough?

Change History (6)

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by starless

Damn, I knew I should have previewed the ticket before submitting, but it was too late, sorry :-P.
The file list was meant to be like this:

Appearance Preferences
Base Strings
Behaviour Preferences
Connection Inspector
Connections Window
File Transfer Preferences
Find Panel
General Preferences
Interface Preferences
Main Menu
Notification Preferences
Smart Transcript Filter Sheet
Transcript Criterion
Transcript Preferences

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by Rinoa

  • Owner changed from timothy to Rinoa
  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:3 Changed 11 years ago by Rinoa

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

Added in [3930].

comment:4 Changed 11 years ago by Robby

  • milestone set to Colloquy 2.2

comment:5 Changed 11 years ago by Robby

  • priority changed from High to Normal

comment:6 Changed 11 years ago by Robby

  • priority changed from Normal to Low
  • Type changed from Defect to Task
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.